UGC Accessory Upload Stuck in Pending

Did some research and noticed this is a recurring thing, but still wanted to gather more information on it. This wouldn’t be so worrisome were it not for the fact that the submission fee is taken regardless of if an item enters moderation limbo.

Today, I uploaded two UGC accessories for personal use - a left and right shoulder sleeve accessory.

The right sleeve was approved in minutes, which is my experience with the past two accessories I’ve submitted. The left sleeve, however, has been stuck in moderation for a few hours now. While it is stated that moderation can take upwards to 24 hours, these two items were uploaded back-to-back, and are nearly the same mesh (one is mirrored). The texture was slightly modified to account for the mirror, as I didn’t want to alter the UV maps.

Based on what’s already out there, this is a pretty normal occurrence, but it’s never really stated if these cases ever get resolved, even after 3+ days. I’ve seen historical cases of people actually waiting too long, and it becomes too old for a support ticket (though that case was listed as 30+ days), so I’d like to get ahead of the curve on this.

Ultimately, the main questions are:

• Is it common for similar meshed and textured UGC cosmetics to get stuck in moderation, or is this just a deep unlucky coincidence?
  • If this ends up being a 3+ day moderation, - is it historically common for a long-hanging auto-moderation to get resolved, or do I have to accept that I lost my submission cost and do it again?
  • When this occurs, what’s the most reliable way to have it addressed if the moderation period spans longer than the expected 24 hour period?

Well, nevermind on this - it actually resolved shortly(-ish) after this post. Still going to leave this up here for anyone in the future who stumbles on this post.