UGC BlockHat Concept

I have noticed there isn’t a lot of hats that are made for specific heads like the Blockhead. Blockhead - Roblox So I decided to make a concept hat for the Block Head! I call them BlockHats like the top hats and they can fit on any blocky head, this can create many unique and creative outfits! Let me know what you think about them in the replies!

26 Likes

A;though they look good, i think the primary reason there aren’t many hats for the blockhead is simply because hardly anyone uses the head anymore.

even most blocky avatars don’t bother using it.

3 Likes

True, but this could create more creative hats for people that wear simple outfits like skin tone parts

2 Likes

Yes, but ironically, the reason most people dont use Blockhead is because of the lack of assets that work with blockhead.

It’s a chicken-and-egg situation where no one is wearing the Blockhead because of not enough hats for it, and no one is making Blockhead hats because not enough people are wearing blockheads

As I’m aware of there is only one accessory on sale that works with Blockhead

4 Likes

Yep, this is a great opportunity to work on hats that fit on specific heads so people decide on wearing them with the hats again.

3 Likes

Pretty Sick, Roblox Really Doesn’t Make Hat’s for specific head’s.

2 Likes

its a great idea but there arent any people who use specific heads now adays and it would look wierd on any other head and roblox dosent have a feature where only specific packages can wear specific acssesories

1 Like

These are some great UGC concepts here. Hopefully in the future, we’ll get some more hats scaled for the blockhead and others. Maybe even the diamond head perhaps?

2 Likes

Pretty cool, if it comes out i’ll definitely buy it.

1 Like

There could be a way to make a hat fit on the diamond head but it’ll probably cover the eyes

1 Like