UGC cape is huge

Hello this is my first ever post here, I created this cape which is gonna be a UGC, and i have the Asset Creator Plugin, and i did all the steps on it, and positioned it on the dummy and everything and when i complete it the cape is huge, and even when wearing it.

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear) A small sized cape like as shown on the dummy rig.
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible) it’s huge when i turn it into an asset
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?) Scaling it down which didnt work.
    Screenshot 2024-01-20 212939

You may then include any further details.

2 Likes

While I don’t know why it’s so big, I do know that there’s a very high chance nobody is going to buy that cape. It just doesn’t look very good. The spacing between the letters is inconsistent and it’s basically just 3 planes connected together.

2 Likes

You have to change the size of the mesh not the model instance. (I had the same issue before.)

To be honest this is like my first ugc i made tryna help my friend out a bit so yea its probably not good lol but thanks

Thanks that helped, although now the texture is like messed up and its just black no logo.

There might be a decal instance or something else that you might also have to rescale, but that is unlikely unless you are using some kind of editor that does that.

I’m not sure, it shows the texture in studio when its not on a rig but when it is it just doesn’t show it