UGC Catalog is Now Live!

Is this still only available to people in Europe, and others not including NA. I think that is what I see. I’ve seen a few videos now and I’ve seen some things like: Since there is UGC and there in it, there friends gets to come in unlike the others who deserve the credit and to be in UGC.

3 Likes

This isn’t exactly a rip off of an existing item but its clearly just an excuse for these UGC creators to make faces.

This new “trend” in UGC is pretty dumb in my opinion, as well as the “cartoony rainbow head” having an outline (another UGC “trend” that I think is dumb) it has eyes which at first glance makes it look just like a face.
These are similar:

4 Likes

… how is that bad?

4 Likes

But… some roblox hats had faces too?

1 Like

Indeed they did, but (this is mainly in the first hat I showed) it uses the original head mesh and just puts some eyes and an outline on it. Because UGC creators can’t make faces they are making stuff like this instead. There’s probably a reason they aren’t allowed to make their own faces and yet those hats are being made.

3 Likes

I mean there’s no problem with it.

3 Likes

So explain it to us please? I asked you earlier how is that bad and you completely ignored it. I feel like you’re just nitpicking at this point.

5 Likes

I read your messages but I still don’t get how it is wrong in any way?

2 Likes

How do you know that they’re not allowed to make faces? Maybe they’ll enable it by next week? I suggest you don’t use “obviously” when trying to tell facts unless you’re obviously not actually in the program.

6 Likes

No it’s not, and ROBLOX obviously has no issue with them either.

5 Likes

Maybe a button like “See Other Versions”, so player’s can pick a version of the item (like red, blue, yellow, or one with some additional stuff on it). So it’s like one item but with different versions to pick from, whatever player may like.

or just an bottom section named “Other Versions”

21 Likes

That’s is how I felt about school… but off topic, on a note about all of this I feel that UGC is going to turn into what I call:
User
Generated
Copy

Coming with all of this, I can understand, for instance, the mesh or texture is different but I feel like it is all going to turn into everyone end up copying either Roblox or each other.

Now I can understand I don’t have a great source on this but it is just a honest opinion.

4 Likes

Almost no idea is original. Plus I don’t think everyone will do that.

4 Likes

This is something everyone in the program wants. If you think you guys are annoyed with seeing 10+ rextures of the eame hat, its the same feeling with us, heck I just want to be able to bundle my hats :c

5 Likes

This is quite the stretch you just made here. There are barely any similarities?

1 Like

Yes because ROBLOX totally did valk headwear first. :clap:

Personally I don’t like it that you attack the UGC Creators that put their time and effort into their creations only for people like you to claim that they are “copying” limiteds. Literally limiteds are based off of general concepts, like fedoras, or tophats. Just because it’s a tophat or a fedora doesn’t make it a limited copy. That’s like saying starwars is a copy of startrek or vice versa, just because they both have aliens, ships, and are in space.

4 Likes

Uhhhh… valk is short for Valkyrie and they aren’t Indian…?

7 Likes

How is that Indian when they were comparing the UGC item to a valk?

3 Likes

But it was a Valk hat and they’re not Indian :joy:

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

11 Likes