UGC Concept #35 Cozy Pumpkin Beanie

Vertices: 862, Tris: 1,584

Feedback Appreciated on this, I was going for a cozy, autumn approach that’d be overall very wearable

Video Showcase
it wouldnt let me send a video file here for some reason so I’m just sending my twitter post link so you guys can still take a look.

24 Likes

Looks very cozy, I’d wear it if I had a Halloween outfit.

Very high quality to me.

2 Likes

Looks good! I’d see a lot of people buying it for Halloween.

1 Like

Really love that, ! I’d probably make the pom pom larger, since it’s a bit small, but that’s just a personal preference. Great job on it, a great concept!

2 Likes

Looks good, how about making some more colour variation of different versions of the beanie.

Always, can add with different cartoon type of logos on it

1 Like

I was thinking about doing more versions of the beanie but I decided to just stick to one version until if i ever get into UGC

1 Like

I agree, if the pom pom was bigger it would look even better. Even without the pom pom being bigger, great job! :smiley:

2 Likes

i participated in a ugc competition, with only brazilians and i lost for a eg and spoon for some reason.
the competition was gonna give 2 person acess to ugc in the first days of ugc.
before that i gave up on ugc, yet now that the marked is over saturated.
this won the competition.

The UGC Portuguese Challenge winner

My Creations for the challenge

2 Likes

I remember those international competitions, i dont know if those contests had a specific theme to them or not but your concepts are definitely decent! I would of entered one of those competitions if i was somewhere not in the US lol

1 Like

Maybe the hat should be slightly bigger, to fit better with more hairs