UGC Concept - Big Block Head

NOTE:

Name: Big Block Head

Price: 150R$

Type: Hat Accessory

Description: [:>]

(purposely set the face like that for the comedic looks)

10 Likes

i guess it does what a head is supposed to do

3 Likes

To be honest, I wouldn’t buy it. It has little to no effort at all and is literally a cube with the default roblox face.

10 Likes

Gonna be brutally honest here. I wouldn’t buy it personally. As it is just a cube. No offence but I haven’t worked in blender in a long time, but I could probably still make a cube and add a face. >.< (It needs a lot more effort put in imo)

2 Likes

Its just a beveled cube with a face.

5 Likes

I think Robloxians would enjoy this as a head accessory. I sure would if I ever wanted to have a little fun with my avatar rather than look somewhat professional. However, the effort to cost ratio doesn’t add up. No, I’m not an artist and no I do not have any experience with Blender. But, I do know when an accessory takes time and effort and I wouldn’t say this is one of them. I would personally if I were you, lower the price down to 100 Robux or less. Or, add a bit for detail rather than a yellow block with a smiley face on it.

1 Like

This is quite possibly the greatest hat I have ever seen. Props to you, my fine gentleman.

All jokes aside, I’d probably purchase it for the meme potential. I don’t really care that it’s “low effort” because I enjoy more simplistic avatars anyway.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t buy it but I think others would. Looks good for people who don’t have own big head. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s the exact concept of the head.

2 Likes

The UGC item “The Cube” and “The Sphere”, you should see.

1 Like

Like people are saying, I would not buy it. I suggest putting a hat like a fedora make it interesting that people will buy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like Despacito but doesn’t look like Despacito at all at the same time.

2 Likes

This is basically a blender block with beveled edges and textured smooth. Put like a small fedora on top or something funny to make it more interesting to buy.

Good idea though! This has potential, use all the potential you can!

1 Like

We’re so up chat.

1 Like

oof, could’ve posted that for $11 USD, you lost out on 1.4 million robux

ugc access was limited back then + i was like 12 so i just thought it was cool

Four years later and the man has done it

2 Likes