UGC Concept Feedback

Hello! Im AkkiCheu, i’m a 3D modeler with 6 months of experience, and my overall aim is to become a UGC Creator ^^

I was wondering if i could get any feedback on my newest concepts, while i am proud of them i’m sure theres something i could do to improve.

15 Likes

Great job!

I’d rate it a 9.6/10! Especially at your experience time.

The one I liked the most:

I don’t see the second one that interesting, but its okay.

Keep up the good work though!

3 Likes

The bunny backpack is very cute.

1 Like

I have changed the category to the appropriate, #help-and-feedback:cool-creations is where feedback should be.

2 Likes

I see, thank you for explaining! it’s my first time posting so i hope you’ll excuse this mistake ^^

I like the concepts, the bunny backpack is adorable and well made. The second one looks just as good in my eyes.

Not much I can really criticize here, they look great. :+1:

1 Like

Wow, they look really cute! Love the details and colors!

1 Like

They look pretty good. Not something that I would use.

1 Like

I honestly really like these UGC designs! The bunny backpack is my favourite. Also, for a person with only 6 months of experience, I think this is amazing, this is also coming from someone who doesn’t know how to make a square in blender.

1 Like

Cool!!! I Like The Bunny Bag and the Bunny Stuff.:rabbit2::rabbit:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

Looks amazing! I would totally wear this on my avatar but I don’t normally wear those accessories but if roblox saw this I think they would definitely consider letting you into the ugc program. Continue making more models and post them in whatever social medias you have to increase chances of roblox seeing this.