UGC Concept || Valkyrie Gaming Headset (RGB)

So after I made my Game controller axe, I wondered what else I could cross over from ancient times to modern gaming.

I came up with…the Valkyrie gaming headset!

lightmode

What do you think of it?

With this helmet you can be a TRUE GAMING WARRIOR! With built-in feather surround sound and a clear mic. The RGB lighting adds a nice modern touch.
Sadly it’s a tad outside the vertex limit for UGC because of the feathers , (BUT IM WORKIN ON IT). So unless I can optimize it It wont be uploaded (im not in the UGC program anyways…)

29 Likes

i really want to wear one. its looks drip for gamin

4 Likes

THere’s the optimized but ugly version

8 Likes

still loooks cool!! i want to buy this when u get in ugc!

btw whats ur planned price

4 Likes

This looks great!

Be careful though, there has been some controversy over Valkerie made by the UGC

3 Likes

THIS IS KINDA DRIPY BRO :ohmy:

Ok but real talk now. I don’t think you can post this UGC because people will have dramas and get mad but it looks insanely good

3 Likes

Why? What’s wrong with Valkyrie UGC?

1 Like

People might buy it instead of valk or something like that and cause the demand of valk to crash :chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

Pretty cool concept, don’t think I would wear it but I could definitely see it being popular!

1 Like

Love it! I will buy this if it comes out in the avatar shop one day.

1 Like

I think you should shadesmooth. Idk why you wouldn’t

I would wear this, this is great! As soon as UGC applications open up again, you should apply!

BTW I’m a valk owner, but I love this!

2 Likes

Idk I just didn’t like how it looked super smooth. so I set auto smooth to 16 degrees.

I’ve already applied! :happy3: I should get a response in the next 6-8 months

3 Likes

Why is that such a bad thing? That’s how stores work.

1 Like

not for twitter and traders they always get mad when they see the same item but cheaper
even if its a different look which is kinda sad

3 Likes

Agreed.

Also nice concept!11! 8/10!1

1 Like

I am a valk owner too, and this doesn’t infuriate me lol. Very very nice I love the rainbow.

2 Likes

At least you liked it, but most who trade people will get mad its really risky :wut:

1 Like

Looks better then the real one, i really like it

10 / 10. I would buy this. I have already purchased the Pro Gamer Headphones, but I think this is so much better! Pretty good combo of the Pro Gamer headphones and a valk! Good job!