[UGC Concept] - White Winter Scarf

Hello again! If you’ve seen my recent post on my fedora UGC concept, you’ll know I’m trying to develop a UGC application portfolio.

I am mainly looking for feedback to help me improve. I am also open to suggestions for the next model. Please let me know if you think this is worth putting on my UGC portfolio. Please be honest and constructive! Thank you!

10 Likes

The White Winter Scarf looks really good (True UGC art). I will try not to sound bias but I think the top of the scarf can be a little simpler. Overall the Scarf look great keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t know if I want to submit this or the fedora. Although I think they are both decent models, the application says they are looking for uniqueness and creativity, but not too sure what that means.

1 Like

Try making something that no one has ever made.

Looks great dude! keep it up man.

1 Like

Yea, I thought about that but it’d have to be something really weird if nobody’s ever made it, but I’ll try it in case that’s really what they want.

1 Like

i think the bottom half shouldn’t be that straight but otherwise, good job

You’re right. I feel like I definitely rushed to the bottom. I didn’t think about the ways to make it curve.

1 Like