UGC Connected Items, (Sets, Item Bundles, etc...)

Just so you know...

I am not an UGC Creator myself, I am just an side person that thinks that this addition to the Avatar Shop would be somewhat useful. And I also find it very annoying and messy trying to read those descriptions full of links…

So recently I was on the DevForum, discussing about UGC items, something I noticed is that some UGC creators have more items connected to one main item to create a mix and match set, or whatever you could call it…

Using GuestCapone’s item, great accessory btw.

So thats all cool, but I came across an idea, (which other people probably did too), for Roblox to create an “Connected items” tab, which would look like this…

(I just realised I didn’t calculate the helmet in so just imagine the helmet is in the set)

Instead of having all that text and promotion in the description, it could be easily solved just like that.

If that is not looking good, how about “Item Sets”.

Do you see it? An bundle or a set, whatever you would like to call it…

Here is what it should look like when you click on an UGC Item set.

Now some might question, “MatkeFTW, well there are already roblox bundles, what do you even mean by this whole post?!?”

Well, this one, should be made for and used by the UGC creators, not only by UGC creators, but even by Roblox themselves…

Long story short, there should be some sort of “Sets” or “UGC Bundles”, which would make it easier for UGC Creators to promote their other items that have some sort of relation to main item .

44 Likes