UGC hair concept

Hello, I have made some hair using blender, how does it look? I have done some different textures.
robloxapp-20201218-0825179.wmv (1.5 MB)
I have not yet been accepted in yet, but if you now how, then please tell me :slight_smile: That would be awesome!

By the way, I am new here and this is my first topic :smiley: Horray!

3 Likes

Well, I’d love to see, but it always presents me with an error and does not play it. But I’ve got an answer for your question.
You can APPLY for UGC, but you must follow the guidelines as shown in the post linked: [CLOSED] UGC Catalog Applications - Now Open!
I believe this is where you can actually apply for it, but please read the linked post.
https://survey.roblox.com/s3/UGC-Catalog-Application
I wish ya luck, JoeFarmStudio! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice work but roblox’s patatofic recording system made it look bad.

You didn’t make those…

they are lityally in the tool box…

4 Likes

Wut the heck… I swear I made those in blender, was it a copy maybe?
I honestly have no idea though, I made them a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure I made it : P

1 Like

Stolen models that you tried to hide by making it dark, very disappointed

hmm, Like I said, I made it a long time ago, so I have no idea if I stole it or not, I probably did, so im gonna delete these meshes

if you didnt steal them then you would have them in your toolbox under your name or a blender file

Ya, I do have a blender file, but I think i just stole it and edited it a tiny bit then uploaded it to my roblox meshes

I used that hair in the toolbox last year for gfx…

Yes, thank you for notifying me, I would have not known that I had stolen it in the past and tried to make it mine. Thank you. I will delete this from my meshes