Ugc ideas and help

hello! i recently had an idea of adding a script in a ugc item to, for example, change its colour, and i’m wondering if this is possible to do granted it passes support, on second thoughts i realise this is a silly question and the answer will be a no (too much effort to delete)

secondly, i would like some ideas for some ugc items to create! so if anybody has anything they would like to see or just any good, unique ideas - please let me know!

many thanks, cya.

2 Likes

there’s absolutely no way you’d be able to put a script in a hat and have it approved, there’s no way for them to know if it’ll conflict with game code/performance or not
however it might be possible to use the glass material with an insane amount of reflectance to get some crazy effects (no guarantees on roblox breaking it in the future though)

this is with 500 with a color3 of [64, 72, 27]:

3 Likes

yeah, i sorta realised about the script thing in the middle of writing it haha but i kept it just incase, i like your reflectance idea quite a lot very smart! and it looks pretty cool, i was considering using different parts of different transparencies etc to create some cool effects, however as far as im aware ugc can only have 1 mesh.

1 Like