UGC is already open for everyone?

I have seen a few topics about the “public ugc” theme recently , theres a closed one,it is very recent, where someone says that ugc is already open for everyone , and it only requires roblox premium +1000 and id verification , but roblox hasn’t said anything about this , i didnt test this myself ,i want to know first if this is true so i dont buy premium for nothing ,i also have seen another topic where it says , this method is bugged ,and even if they have premium and id verified they cant upload ugcs, also another were someone says public ugc is gonna open at the half of the year , but theres nothing official yet, does anybody have more info about this? does the premium +1000 method works already?

ID Verification and 1000+ Premium is the plan when UGC goes public. Right now it’s limited.

For almost everyone pubic uploading is still on hold the only thing you can do at this point with ID Verification and 1000+ Premium is release a UGC item that has been already uploaded to your group by a UGC creator.

1 Like