While exploring the Roblox Marketplace, I noticed that UGC Limited items appear in the results when applying the “Price (Low to High)” filter within the Accessories category. This behavior contradicts user expectations as UGC Limited items are generally assumed to have higher price ranges due to their exclusivity and limited availability.
- Go to the Roblox website or launch the Roblox app.
- Navigate to the Marketplace section.
- Select the “Accessories” category.
- Apply the “Price (Low to High)” filter.
- Observe the displayed items, including UGC Limited accessories.
Only non-UGC Limited items should be shown when using the “Price (Low to High)” filter. UGC Limited items should be filtered out and not included in the results.
UGC Limited accessories appear alongside non-UGC Limited items when using the “Price (Low to High)” filter in the Accessories category:
This happens primarily in the “All Items” category after entering the Roblox Marketplace section.