UGC Limited's RAP graph going down in a very weird way before being re-sellable

Hello there, recently, my friend @Dipybric, noticed that some of their UGC limiteds’ rap is going down, before the item actually became re-sellable. Everybody that purchased the items are still waiting for the resell period, however the item appears to have a slightly changed RAP. The item is sold for 500 robux, but the rap shows as 388, despite the items not being sold below 500.

Here are a few examples:

I assume this issue has something to do with Roblox’s outage from a few days ago, because this has caused another with limited UGC items issue a few days ago.

Here’s a list of the items I know of, which were affected by this issue:

I personally didn’t encounter this issue on any of my items, but I talked to my friend and decided to post this because it’s breaking a lot of items’ RAP graph.

The funds from the item however, aren’t affected by this issue, they are still getting the correct amount of robux, as shown in their Transactions tab. In order to make sure everything is fine, I asked them, to show me a bit of the transactions related to the item, they downloaded the data and as it turns out, the data shows that their item was sold for 0 robux, despite them still earning the regular amount of 170 robux.

My friend also reached out to @Rolimon, and apparently their item shows the same thing in their data

I don’t know if there’s any more items affected by this issue, but I encourage any other UGC creators or, users to post any items in the replies of this post, so Roblox Staff can look into this and see what’s possible to do!

Hopefully we can have every item’s RAP graph restored to the actual value!

Edit: I’ve forgot to mention, that this also affects items that ended their sale period, for example the Rolimon’s pin

Credits to:
@DipyBric
@Rolimon
@Namcheko
for discovering this bug

9 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.