UGC Portfolio (Feedback)

me

about me

Hi! My name is Sed_Bodya and i’am a 3D modeler as well as a 2D artist! I have been creating models for games since 2021 and started creating works on the topic of ROBLOX around the beginning of 2023.
I create models on different topics, draw different textures and 2D characters and the like.
Showcase
Below I have left my works on various topics, that are made in a blender and on graphic editors.

UGC models

Trial 3D work

2D arts and textures

29 Likes

GAH DAYUM SON! THATS AMAZING! WTH. get out of roblox i am telling you man. your too good for roblox. (I am talking about your skill not your taste because your taste is… poor [no offense {if you will take any}])

4 Likes

thanks for the criticism, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Oh my God! Your works are really amazing and I love them! You did amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the assessment)

4 Likes

Wow! Your accessories look so good! Keep going! :smiley:

1 Like

These are very good models and UGC items! Nice job on them!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the criticism

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

1 Like

This is actually really impressive, I think it sticks out a lot above other UGC creations.
The UGC market seems a bit flawed at the moment and has high and low quality content mixed into one big soup.

So it feels refreshing to see some people out there like you who are making good-looking models with some eye-candy textures added to them.

Nicely done man, I’m a fellow 3D artist as well and can say it just feels good to see others making great things.

Thank you very much for your assessment, it’s very nice to hear it. I’m working on getting into the UGC program.

1 Like