[UGC Portfolio] HeadlessHorror's 3D Modelling Portfolio

Hey! :wave:
I’m known as HoudiniDev across my social media & ROBLOX.

I first began posting UGC in February 2020, which I’ve been having a blast with! I’d like to continue making character accessories and would absolutely love to get the chance to be involved with the UGC program; providing assets that users can wear and express themselves with.

Collaborations

Collaboration - HoudiniDev (Modelling) & BloxyCarnia (Texturing)

Collaboration - HoudiniDev (Modelling) & MistyPhantom (Texturing)

I'd love to share my creations with the Roblox Community

I recreated StarMarine614’s ROBLOX character completely from scratch (all of the clothing and body accessories) for my Stroller series

“Skater Bandit” Roblox Toy Accessory I created for @StarMarine614

I would be ecstatic to provide a wide variety of accessories for the ROBLOX community. I can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on next! I typically share a new creation every few days on my Social Media pages which you can take a look at below:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HoudiniDev_

Game Development Portfolio:

70 Likes

Nice I really recommend headless very talented

4 Likes

I really recommend Horror, i seen him in his games & hes a great modeler! If you need him then do it! :smiley:

4 Likes

All the work is lit! I love how talented you are.
Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Highly recommend Headless, very quick worker and talented UGC concept creator.

3 Likes

Headless constantly pushes out great 3D models and would be a great addition to the UGC Program!

3 Likes

Wonderful work right here, intriguing and very unique accessories. Some that may do very well in the ROBLOX Catalog. Keep it up! Hope you get into the UGC Program very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Coolio portfolio, UGC’s made by him are very good too

3 Likes

He makes some really cool ugc items, it would be so awesome if he was accepted!

3 Likes

Great work! Really hope you make it in the program!

2 Likes

Big vouch for the bro. He’s made a thriving community and has exceptional work.

3 Likes

I can vouch that his accessories are top notch

#Headless4UGC

1 Like

Highly recommend Headless, very creative and comes up with nice UGC ideas

2 Likes

I’m currently working with Headless on a project directly, and he comes up with unique ideas and approaches for 3D modeling and building. He’s very efficient, and he knows how to make a 3D model optimized with nice topology and edge flow. I would highly recommend him for the UGC program and
his expertise.

1 Like

I definitely recommend HeadlessHorror. He’s been working on my team for about half a year and has been doing a very great job. He puts time and effort into making sure that all of the assets are not only optimized and organized, but also look really amazing! I’d be happy to see him a part of the UGC community and creating great UGC content for the catalog!

2 Likes

100% recommend working with HeadlessHorror! He created the “Skater Bandit” UGC item for the Skate Park toy. He was a pleasure to work with and created exactly what I asked for in a timely manner.

2 Likes