[UGC Portfolio] ICENODE's UGC Portfolio

About Me

Hi, I’m ICENODE, a developer on ROBLOX who does modeling & texturing, building, animation, and some scripting and composing on the side. I’m one of the two developers working on RO-Wizard, a magic game on ROBLOX. I’ve also done some contract work as a modeler/animator for Heroes Online and the first Power Simulator.

I’ve decided to enroll into the UGC Creator Program, and to that end I’ve made some UGC concepts for hats and other accessories I and my peers would enjoy seeing on the catalog. I hope you’ll give me your support for the application!

You can find my UGC concepts also on twitter @ICENODE_RBLX or by asking me to show them on ROBLOX.

Please pardon the clunky outlook for my post, I’m totally new to creating topics on the forum - The portfolio is as follows;

Portfolio

Showcase

Artificial ROBLOXian:

Red Homely Apron:

Black/Blonde Wavy Hair:

White Bowknot Tie:

Captain’s Tricorn:
CaptainTricorn
Combat Knife:

Ice Cube Head:
IceHead
Mech Jetpack:

Dragon Knight Helm:

Steel Mech Helmet:

Black Masquerade Mask:

Purple-tipped Hair Bun:

Regal Cape:

Green Rogue Cape:
ScoutCape1

Fancy Teacup Helmet:

Green Tentacle Beard:

Trickster’s Top Hat:

Green Traveler Hat:

Thanks for your time!

38 Likes

1v1 ro-wizard rn :laughing: ok

7 Likes

Awesome work by the way. Looks clean.

6 Likes

Wow these are really cool! I’d love to see these in the catalog. My absolute favorites are the Steel Mech Helmet and the Regal Cape, both look stunning! Great work on all of them I hope you make it through the applications! Keep up the awesome work.

7 Likes

You’re very talented for what I see. I hope you get accepted into the UGC, wishing to see these items in the catalog someday!

6 Likes

I really dig these, especially the combat knife, wizard hats and capes! All of them are absolutely stunning. You would be an amazing addition to the UGC team. Keep it up!

6 Likes

Keep doing what you’re doing ICE. You could try and make different variations of the Tea Cup item. I do hope you get in. Make sure to read their terms and regulations before doing anything “major”. Your skills add up to what a UGC Program Creator would need.

All the best,
-Zane

6 Likes

These are really nice, and well made! I personally like the Combat Knife, and the Dragon Knight Helm.
I really hope I see some of these on the catalog soon. Really good job, ICE!

5 Likes