[UGC Portfolio] KiwiPoku/Spraycoatednoob

Greetings, I’m KiwiPoku, but I’ve had the roblox username of “Spraycoatednoob” for much longer, ever since I first joined roblox in 2011. I’m a self-taught artist in many fields, including 2D illustrations and 3D modelling.

Since I’ve submitted an application before my account had the ability to even post on the forms, I’ve decided to put a portfolio here to at least help my chances.

Skills

• Drawing and Illustration
  • 2D and 3D Animation
  • Texturing 3D Models
  • Many different artstyles of varying types
  • Can pick up new skills very easily and quickly if enough motivation to do so is present
  • Can build using roblox studio and make rigs

Below is a portfolio image I compiled with what time I had for my application, followed by a couple “ad-styled” posters for a couple of them. At first I was hesitant to publicly share my ideas, But I’ve worked up the confidence to do so.

2021 UGC Portfolio
Shown here are as follows: Some of my builds, 4 UGC Concepts, and Some of my 2D and 3D work.
i would have included more examples of my art, but i found it would distract from the main focus, which was roblox-related creations, so I decided to narrow it down to four in order: two 3D renders, a background, and (at the time) a work-in progress character illustration.

And here are the aforementioned “ad-styled” posters for the two concept hats i’d say I liked the most, including the UGC concept sketches for both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In terms of contributions to the community, I am rather unknown and I don’t have the best reach. This could be said for any other community…
But I’m hoping to bypass the stigma of Obscurity/Small Following = Bad Quality and deliver some truly quality items to the UGC catalog. As for games that my work has been involved in,I’ve done some character models and buildings for Scary08’s game, “Become Fumo”, and I’d say It’s within the small community of that game that I have at least started making some sort of name for myself.

Even if this is a rather small portfolio, I still hope it helps to give a scope of what I can do.

I’ll try posting on the forums more now that I’ve been given access to the ability to post.

Have a wonderful day.

-Kiwi

2 Likes

Uhh you are in the wrong category I’m pretty sure you should change it to #collaboration:portfolios

2 Likes

oh, my apologies.

I’ll move it right away, thank you for letting me know.

2 Likes