[UGC Portfolio] Lie_Star’s UGC Portfolio

devforum-about-me-NEW1

Greetings! I’m Lie_Star – aspiring UGC creator.

I’ve been modelling since early 2020. Also I want to say big thanks to @Pashanskiy for helping me at this journey.

I’m mostly based on more cartoony designs, but I’m passionate about practicing my skill all the time. I make accessories in various styles and lately I’ve even tried to master realism. I hope you enjoy my portfolio and my work. I have a couple of accessories that I uploaded in collaborations, they are also included in the portfolio.

P.S. Also don’t forget to check Pmaino’s portfolio

Showcase-NEW1

Here you can see some of my works

If some names of concepts have hyperlinks in their name, it means that this item have been uploaded into catalog. Link leads you to the item.

1. Decorated Reindeer Antlers

2. Dark Blue Snappy Fedora

3. Spiky Brimmed Hat

1. Holiday Lights Halo

2. Wet Hair

3. Cap With Dyed Hair

4. Black Boonie Hat

5. Christmas Furry Headphones

6. Transparent Tactical Shades

7. Onion Earrings

8. Snowball Globe

9. Wreath Antlers

10. Golden Wings

11. Cocked hat

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my works!

25 Likes

Hey! Great layout for the portfolio, but I can’t see the images :frowning: .

can't see

3 Likes

Oh, man, I used link photos, if you’re on mobile try to check it from pc, should work. I’m gonna fix it tomorrow and try to upload instead of links

2 Likes

Your items are awesome, but the images. Other than that I’d differently recommend you to a friend!image
(I’m on a PC)

1 Like

Nice work! I really love the concepts, it’s just that some of the images are broken :sweat:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m also trying to fix images at the moment, hope they will work this time, because photo links broken

1 Like

@LucidGloom @Blaaz_OnTwitter @Evenous
Do images work now for you, guys?

1 Like

Yeah now. Thanks for fixing it

1 Like

That is wonderful!!!

2 Likes