Feedback on my 15th UGC Concept

Hello there!

I started to make accessories for roblox character from hair. But for a long time I couldn’t make any good textures for them. And yesterday I finally made pretty decent texture for hair. I feel really proud of myself and I’d love to hear some feedbacks about my work. Here is my concept called “Wet Hair”:

Aaa_33

Here is also my UGC portfolio if anyone wonder.

20 Likes

Perfect hair, I’ve never seen any other good wet hair concept, good job, i hope you will be in UGC one day

6 Likes

Wow this looks amazing! Keep up the hard work. I heard from some other people who do UGC is that working with Roblox hair is hard since you’re only limited to around I believe 6-9 individual parts therefore you can’t really do much and have to work with what you got. But either way your creation looks amazing you’re very talented alone just making that hair using limited parts and working with what you have.

1 Like

What do you mean by limited parts? :sweat_smile: Also thank you for feedback

1 Like

That looks very awesome and reminds me of those hairs from Rthros!

Absolutely amazing! Good job making it!

1 Like

It looks really really good, But maybe you should create another version but for Rtho

1 Like

: (

Thank you for feedback, anyway gonna try to make them less realistic next time

1 Like

No, I’d never make any rthro accessories. All accessories I make is only for 1.0. Also thank you for feedback

Why? Looks very awesome! You should do more perfect and very very realistic!

1 Like

I really don’t want to make hair rthroish. If I would get accepted into UGC, I would most likely try to do stylized and nice concepts like Roblox’s ones.

1 Like

Oh! That makes sense!

Well, hoping that you can make nice concepts that looks different than “rthroish” and a little bit realistic as well!

1 Like

I was scrolling through youtube, and I heard somebody who made UGC saying there were like these limited parts which resulted in a way you couldn’t make crazy roblox hair designs but I’m not 100% sure, that’s all I heard!

1 Like

Probably it’s triangles limit, but I already made it well, so Roblox can hold it

1 Like