[UGC Portfolio] Moralins | 3D Artist

text-1629039012196

• Hi there! I’m a freelance 3D Modeler, in love with stylized characters.
    I am passionate about animated movies and games, I also love drawing whenever I can.

• I’m creative and technical. I’ve always found ways to express myself artistically ever since I was young. And still love to create things and see the joy in others as they see my creations. I also enjoy problem solving, finding a technical or creative way of solving it to help out, or to grow as a person. I want to create art and entertainment in any shape or form, as of now I love creating game characters. I keep myself happy and broad-minded by learning new things and always chase a high professional standard for myself.

• Knowledge of both stylized and PBR shading techniques
  • Organic and sculpting, also a little about hard surface modeling
  • High-poly and low-poly modeling and optimization
  • Procedural and hand-painted texture creation
  • Knowledge of the latest artist tools and problem solving skills

• Blender, Krita, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator

* UGC Concepts *

UGC Arts
InGame
Layered Clothing

* Personal Works *

2D Drawings
3D Outfits

Organics

Sculpting and Modelling
  • Depending on the model, there are two ways to start the work, box modelling and sculpting. The former I do when the model is a hard-surface model and/or for the most part a hard-surface model. But, when it’s an organic model, I prefer to block out by sculpting in low-res rather than modelling it.
  • Whenever I start my blocking out by sculpting, I always make a copy of the low-res base mesh and keep it in a now-hidden separate layer for use later before I continue to add further details.
Retopology
  • Because I made a copy of each mesh while they were in low-res, the retopology process is a lot faster than having to do it all from scratch. Not only taking the polycount into account, but I also always try to make the topo-flow of the low-poly models as neat and effective as they can be for better animation.
UV-Mapping
  • After all the low-poly models are modelled, I proceed to create a new texture for the uv-mapping. In this part, I pay close attention to the references (if provided) and see which parts will be the center of the attention–such as the face of a human character, and an intricate details of an armour piece for example–and make the uv islands for those parts bigger than the other.
Texture Baking
  • When uv-mapping is done, I move my attention back to the hi-poly meshes and combine the ambient occlusion, cavity, and lighting to some extent to create a black and white shading colour for texturing. Procedural materials sometimes needed to be applied to the hi-poly meshes as well.
  • After the low-poly and the hi-poly meshes are ready, I’ve made a habit of making a separate throw-away save file for me to bake the textures in. A checkpoint, if you will. The reason for this is so I won’t lose progress if I ever I need to go back to the previous steps because baking the textures can be a ‘destructive’ process that will take even more time and energy to fix.

• I’m available 3 - 7 hours on weekdays and 5 - 10 hours on weekends. My timezone is GMT + 7.

• Payment is negotiable and subjective to the commission at hand as various factors influence what I charge.
  • I’d prefer to be paid in USD through paypal but if the amount is right I will also take robux.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Thank you for reading!

Regards.

39 Likes

Wow this is so freaking impressive! Keep going!

2 Likes

Amazing work bro! You’re work shows that Roblox has no limits.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you draw stuffs but it’s cool, he does very cool 3d models for my game.

1 Like

Mon is one of the best modelers I know. He’s very experienced and creates models with great detail. That being said, there hasn’t been a single one of his models that I haven’t been impressed with.

1 Like

Very good modeler, makes any model in detail :100:

1 Like

This man is a beast. One of the best and fastest modellers I worked with so far.

1 Like

Commissioned him many times, and he never fails to disappoint! He’s a hard worker and is very professional, as well as even amidst doing some work for me right now. Models are top tier, truly a great asset to the platform :+1:t4:

1 Like

He’s a goat, he always dose his best and never lets you down, personally, I pray to him every night for his blessings. :pray:

1 Like

One of the best modelers I’ve met , Fast & with quality. No problems with commissions ever.

1 Like

Probably one of the best 3D artists i’ve ever met on this platform, and after having worked with them for a while, i can guarantee they are very reliable and hard worker. 100% recommend!

1 Like

Undeniably one of the best modellers I’ve met, did the commission fast and on time for the deadline, the quality of work is also amazing. Would 100% recommend :pray:

1 Like