[UGC Portfolio] Zintenka | 2D/3D Artist

Hey there, the name’s Zintenka or Zin for short and I’m a freelance 3D Modeler and 2D Artist and I use Blender, Substance Painter, and Krita to create a wide range of assets whether stylized or more realistic.

UGC 4

• Modeling
    I began my 3D journey in January 2019 and have since learned many important principles of efficient and functional topology, UV Unwrapping and mesh optimization. Quads and Tris, no Ngons!

• Sculpting
    I use Blender to sculpt a variety of beautiful and engaging organic models that are the platform for my character rigs and organic UGC accessories.

• Texturing
    With my knowledge of 2D design principles from my years as a digital artist, I’m able to create very high quality stylized and PBR textures using Blender and/or Substance Painter.

• Rigging
    I’m able to efficiently and effectively model and weight paint characters for animation with topology that allows meshes to deform as smoothly and realistically as possible. Animatable eyes, tongue, eyelids and various other body parts are all things I’m proficient at.

• Digital Art
    My strongest skillset; I’ve been a digital artist since 2013 and have created many concepts and artworks throughout the years. Currently, I use these skills to conceptualize and refine my 3D models.

UGC 3

Rampage Raccoon

Owl Warrior

https://twitter.com/i/status/1428495418263052290

UGC CONCEPT ART

UGC 2

Ilfang

Ilfang

Kobold Minion

STYLIZED

Slime

REALISTIC

RobloxScreenShot20210516_204300661|690x476

UGC 1

FAVORITES

SKETCHES

CONCEPT ART

Thank you for taking a look at my portfolio!

17 Likes

Sorry but the models and textures under realistic are not realistic

When I say “Realistic” I mean that they either use PBR or like the horse model which is based on real horse’ proportions are more realistic rather than stylized even if they don’t use PBRs.

Just a fitting category for them, although I can see why you’d say that for the plant monster. I’ll switch that guy into stylized and add more realistic ones like the horse.

Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

I really like what you have done here. You are an obvious candidate based on your skill set and coloring. My only concern for you is that Roblox might consider you overqualified and pass over you in desire for someone who makes 5-6 color variations of the same mesh. I’ve seen other creators be rejected despite doing waaaaay more then the current UGC creators while also still working with the tris criteria. I seriously hope you get accepted when they open back up as we need more original assets of better quality!

1 Like

I feel like this should be in the #collaboration:portfolios category.

2 Likes

I took advice from a friend who had an admin tell them to move their own portfolio to this area because prices weren’t listed.

So it seems only if I list prices, it would go in portfolios but since I didn’t and I’m not hirable at the moment, I need to place it here

I really appreciate the feedback and concern, my man. I didn’t realize that such a thing could be a possibility but I have confidence that I have a chance to get in, I just need to make a few more concepts and such. I have some interesting ideas in store…