UGC Warrior Axe

Here is my first attempt at creating UGC Warrior Axe. Also please let me know how to submit it for sales…

9 Likes

Good job on it! You can submit a UGC application to Roblox but I am sure you have to have more examples…

Thanks for the reply, and please tell me how to submit application for this. also I would like to tell you that I do have more examples but not UGC items, I have created some characters, you’ll find them on my profile…

Roblox has their own UGC Content submission page here on the DevForum!

wow nice creation! i love it! :happy1:

This is great work! :happy1:
But the axe handle and blade are rather shiny. To be a bit more authentic the handle grips shouldn’t be that material. Make it more like leather.
Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.42.40 AM
And the blade should be a different material from the handle grips. It looks too much like marble. Use a more metallic material.
Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.45.23 AM

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 8.45.11 AM

Great modeling! It just needs some texture adjustments :wink:

All pictures were taken from google
1 Like

This deserves to be a back accessories. It has so much detail. Keep up your amazing work! :+1:

1 Like

Looks great! I would change the color of the handle to maybe a darker shade, but other Than that it looks good! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed reply. I don’t know either accessories can contain Mesh Part or not, but what I see in UGC Accessories is special mesh which only supports Colour Map so I can use custom roughness map other then built-in materials.

You’re also right about grip texture though.I took it from reference image

1 Like