Uh... Village Windmill

Hi guys! My name is Hop_Jr, and I’m here with another build. My quick brief was: To make a realistic-yet village windmill for an upcoming fighting game! Here are pictures of my windmill, please give me ways to improve!
[image]

P.S. - This was in Roblox Studio, no other platform.

12 Likes

Look very nice! The texture is a bit weird though!

1 Like

I love it! It seems a bit small for a windmill however.

I like that. Just the perfect colors for an old village in a game. :slight_smile:

The textures on the windmill are fabulous, the only thing that is off a bit is that it is really small, and windmills aren’t usually this small a wide but you probably made it that way for a purpose. I do highly suggest more detail on the walls it looks like a plain texture with not a lot of detail. I suggest trying to put windows, shelves, etc. So yeah like I said earlier I don’t know what kind of style you really are going towards because it looks really small, but overall the textures are really good, it looks realistic! :wink:

Looks really realistic, i love this build!

1 Like

As someone has said, the texture looks a tad weird, I also think that it looks very small! I think you should resize the house, but the windamil looks like it’s the perfect size!

1 Like