UI behaving weirdly on different size screens

My UI sizing should automatically scale to fit the screen since I also have a UI aspect constraint, but my UI still doesn’t scale.

Video:

1 Like

It could be in the properties, the offset of the UI affects the UI, by making it shaped weirdly.

The error in your output there shows that you set a non positive value for the aspect ratio… this is one problem.

Also just including a UIAspectRatioConstraint won’t just automatically scale your UI… there is more involved than that. Such as how you built the other UI elements and also the properties inside the constraint have to be set properly too.

There isn’t much info here to help us guide you further, please offer more information if you need more help, and we can assist more.

1 Like

Nvm I used 2 very helpful plugins to figure this out!

The first one was Personal Gui Rescaler, which helped me quite a lot to solve my problem. However there were still a few details that were not right, like my top right UI element sticking with the background image in fullscreen mode.

The second plugin that solved the problem with not sweat was UI Tools, even though it costs 300 robux it is very cheap for what it can do! I used the fast scale tool to add UI aspect ratio constraints on all my frame childed to my GUI. This solved my problem very easily.

Note even UI Tools fast scale has some flaws! For it to work without any problems use both Personal Gui Rescaler and UI Tools