UI Circle Graphic Lines appearing for mobile

Hello there! I have a GUI effect where multiple images of circles are used to create a cool transition effect. I have an issue however, the circles are appearing with lines around them on mobile devices only. Before all this, the lines were appearing on all devices, but I ran it through a java script app to fix this referring to this post: (Fixing images in Roblox ui (black outlines) - #13 by XAXA) This fixed the outlines for computers, however people on mobile devices can still see the outlines. Here are screenshots of what I am talking about.

Computer UI:

Mobile UI:

As you can see, mobile devices can actually see all these circles, are there any fixes to this? Thanks and let me know!

I’m not entirely sure however I have an possible cause. I am thinking that the bubbles you used in the PC version are much larger and don’t give any outline effects because you don’t have to resize them but when they get converted to mobile the size of the bubble shrinks a lot and causes some defects along the edges. Either that or the bubble increases in size.

You may want to check this program out:

Pixelfix is a program that is used to remove the dark outlines on scaled images. Pretty simple to use and is very effective.