UI Constraints “Squished”

Hi all, my game is currently experiencing an issue when generating the car UI. It started happening about a week ago and I assumed it was something to do with my code, however prior to this happening the code was working seamlessly without fail. Another user has made me aware that they are also experiencing a similar issue. If anybody has any answers or an explanation as to why this may be happening then that would be greatly appreciated! This bug happens every once in a while for every user, and it tends to happen when my car UI refreshes itself (regenerates all the UI elements) I will leave images below which will allow you to visualise the issue.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are using scale pos and size?

Yes, as I said it was working seamlessly ever since I created it a year or so ago, up until a few days ago.

Possibly related to new AutomaticSize feature. My game also had issues with GUIs being squished. More below…

3 Likes

Definitely related to this! Left a link to my game in hope that they will disable it permanently!! Thanks for the info

Hello! A request to disable the AutomaticSize feature for your game has been made. Please keep an eye on the AutomaticSize feature thread.

2 Likes

Hi @Collect1ve , we are currently looking into this issue and trying to enable automatic size for all games. So if possible, could you please provide a place file or rbxm file that contains the menu where issue had occurred before so that we can verify the fix? This will ensure that future update won’t break your game again. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.