UI Design feedback

How is this? Ik it sucks, due to the render, but any ways to make it better? Also, anyone know of a render of a criminal? A mafia gangster render?

those icons look stretched; make sure they’re smaller, and so that it’s not as big. It should take less amount of space, the render is occupying less than 40% of that gray area. You should make the render way lighter, this way you can see the details better.

A posing tip: You shouldn’t make the avatar look straight at you, make it so that it’s looking at something else, not directly staring at your soul.

Other than that, it’s alright and it looks just good enough!

It’s actually not my render, it’s from toolbox, cuz I ain’t a GFX guy. And I’ll try to fix those icons. Thanks for your advice man! Do you happen to know where I can get a render of a Mafia kinda guy?

Actually, I do renders myself, you can do it in Studio, do a cool pose with and gear from the toolbox, make sure it has clothes, and make the FOV smaller. Then, screenshot it, make the background transparent by using a tool like www.remove.bg. Before rendering, make sure to change the lighting and the position of the sun.

If you want to find another image, you may have to search the toolbox or the internet. I can, however, make one for you, if you’re interested. It’s also free!

It’s fine man. Thanks a lot! I was thinking about using my avatar, cuz it my avtar really fits the theme of my game. My game is basically GTA, but with some perks and additions!

Hope I helped you! The studio render trick is really good, you don’t lose much quality. It’s really useful.

I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be a fullscreen UI because of the size of the buttons.

Its not. I just made it to cover a small part of the screen