UI design feedback

So, first time showing one of my UI designs on here and I’ve only been making. Them for a month.
Here they are:

I used Adobe XD.
All types of feedback is wanted, have a great day!

7 Likes

Looks pretty god, but you could maybe make the “Gamepass Name” text a bit smaller :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aesthetics

I really like the choice of colors used in that UI, it makes it look more modern and clean. I also admire the layout in the UI, there are a few things I would suggest changing though.

• You could make the text inside the gamepass section smaller.
  • You could make the ‘Buy’ button in the gamepass section more visible
  • You could move the gamepass sections closer together because at the moment, they are a bit too close to the edge of the UI.
3 Likes

I like the colour pallet that you chose, but the icons in the first image should have consistency. Keep the same thickness of line fore each icon. And for the test I would recommend changing some to white text.

But, overall it looks great (especially for the first one)

1 Like

While I’m not a fan of the colors, I can see the appeal In them. I would make the main frame (biggest box) have round edges like other gui elements to improve the look and feel of the UI.

1 Like

Really clean UI work! My only recommendation would be to make the gamepass name a tad smaller so it doesn’t look plastered to the edges. Otherwise, great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit not user-friendly, like for example. The “game details” is a button? If so why don’t you make it like the shop and the radio button?

Apart from that, I think the gamepasses/items in the shop are way too rounded. 5px is enough.

The topbar colored in orange is unnecessary, if you are not going to put anything into it.

Also, shouldn’t you round the background as well?

1 Like

The watermark is useless if it is behind the ui btw, especially when the ui is a box.

1 Like

I put it on a lower layer by mistake, normally it would be on top.

1 Like

Ok, just letting you know. Might wanna update it btw.

1 Like

I will, thinking of adding my portfolio soon too.

1 Like

Ok, but I meant to edit this post and fix the watermark.

1 Like

Looking good! For your first UI, this is a really good start.

My only suggestion would be that you may want to correct some sizing of certain things like the gamepass images and the main menu stuff. You also might want to fill in some of that white space you have going on. Also, make sure you have a consistent color scheme: the black outlines on the main menu page doesn’t really fit with the rest of it all, I suggest making the white!

Other than that, it is amazing! Keep up the great work, you have tons of potential!

1 Like

I like your UI’s, are you currently open for hire? If so please contact me on discord!

• Scorxpi#9344

Hiya, sorry for the late reply!
I do not plan to open my comms for a while, sorry about that!