UI Design Feedback

Hello!
I have recently created this Shop UI Design and would love to hear some feedback on it. Feel free to leave feedback down below!

6 Likes

I’m never crazy about the super simple art-style of today, but I like it! It fits in well with the modern design trends of Roblox!

I guess two things I’d mention is that the cyan in the background could be too bright for some people, and that the two shop labels at each side look a bit wonky. If you’re putting it at the side, you really only need one label, and the one on the left looks very uncentered.

4 Likes

I do not usually spend much time looking into UI, but this is definitely something simple, however eye-catching.

Keep up the great work - it looks great!

2 Likes

I do not usually spend much time looking into UI, but this is definitely something simple, however eye-catching.

Keep up the great work - it looks great!

Thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and kind words! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dark press down color should be similar to the main blue color, personally it is too contrasted for me.

Dark press down color should be similar to the main blue color, personally it is too contrasted for me.

Thank you for your feedback, I also agree with this myself. Others have also told me this, so thank you! :slight_smile:

Looks pretty nice, colors of the blue buttons seem a bit to dark and I personally dont like the vertical shop text.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

The UI doesn’t look eye catching as others have said, it’s bland, basic and not attractive at all. Try messing around with the text’s and the button layouts as well as the color of the border size pixel on the buttons.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I totally agree with you and I see it myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I agree. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely use this for my next UI designs! :slight_smile:

Hello!
You should change the color to more attractive color, such as blue-purple, orange-yellow, ect…
About the little case, you should moov the shadow a little bit on the right side, and change the color to something black (for exemple) and low the opacity. (Or directly change the color)
Also about the “Shop” text, you should delete one, and moov the other to the top of the UI.

It’s a good work! Have a good day.

Thanks for the feedback, I will consider it for future UIs! :smiley:

1 Like