Ui Design- Portfolio

About Me

Hello, i am a Ui Designer that would recreate any Ui you want to.
I love recreating Modern games ui’s.
Even if its a complicated one its a good challenge for me to get better at making ui’s and for you to enjoy your high quality Ui.
I am not a scripter so i would only design them for you and send you the file with all the Ui’s (A pack)
I also do other type of ui’s such as Gamepasses, Name Display And that sort of stuff.
My prices depends on the work.
For example if you want me to recreate a UI From a game let’s say A menu screen.
Those are the ones i charge the most. (8k-15k)
Also i am looking to be a full time developer for an Project so Hmu!

Showcase

912cd121fc2f8af9dce9114ec165146f

sampleimage

Availability

I am availabale during weekends Due to my current school situation and finals coming up.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, It mostly depends on the job.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord
Zilla#1312

PS:

If you are going to hire me and you are going to offer 8k+ Expect to pay an advance as in 50% of the full payement, I don’t trust big money and people would easily scam you.
If you are not trusting this please don’t bother dm me and don’t be like this person.
You can either pay 50% after i show you process to make sure i am legit working on your designs, or you can bring a middleman i am not sending you the full work not until you pay an advance.

dont be like this guy.

While what you have attached for your showcase is well made, I do suggest you to attach more to show your ability to work with a variety of different tasks.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback i appreciate it, I recently bought a new computer and this is the first time i publish a portfolio for my Ui’s.
So that’s why i am looking for more Jobs to fill it.
Soon i will update it :slight_smile: