UI Design Showcase - Medieval HUD

A UI Design I’ve been working on for a few days now is finally finished! I definetely patched up a lot, changed shapes, messed around with blending properties and etc!

To all of my UI designers, I’d like to know how good this is for 2 weeks into UI. I don’t do it every day, I just work on projects every once and a while for fun. Soon enough I’ll start recreating real game’s UIs for my portfolio, but yeah.

How can I improve this UI, or is there anything I use too much, etc?

Again, its not that good as I am only 2 weeks in but its for a Seven Deadly Sins:Absolution game.

:slight_smile: Have a great day.

6 Likes

Looks nice. Whats the thing above the backpack supposed to be for?

Thats an XP bar. Its really weird, but I was experimenting.

2 Likes

i think the menu’s on the left are a bit too dark
I can barely read what it says there
you could change the text color to something like the color in the left of the xp bar

1 Like

Thats just the screenshot its a lot easier to see in a studio test.

1 Like

Just like the text at the bottom is hard to see, its really easy to see when your actually ingame.

1 Like

but my idea is that you should hide the stats shop skills and help buttons under some kind of a menu button or make them appear through a press of a button like M

1 Like

Or just make a HIDE button so that they can close it off at their own distribution. A keybind for a simple 4 side buttons doesn’t seem fit for this game, in my personal opinion.

yeah that’s ok too
(30 characters)

1 Like

The EXP bar seems a bit too big and out of place so try shrinking it or putting it in another place other then that it’s really great

Really awesome UI. Amazing work!

1 Like

I think it looks great, however, one suggestion I have is that your bottom bar takes up a lot of space. So maybe you can make the bar a little smaller. And something else you can do is make the side bar toggle-able so It can slide in/out of the side.

Yeah. I did that. (sorry for late resposne btw, didnt have access to a PC.)

1 Like

Yup. Done. (sorry for late resposne btw, didnt have access to a PC.)