UI designer porfolio (CLOSED, MAKING A NEW ONE)

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI design. I specialize in making backgrounds, buttons, and icons in general.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available most of the time, we can talk about it privately

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept per asset. My preferred payment method is robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Milkyshio

Discord too: MILKYSHIO#6312

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ide like to order
Can we do it through devfourm messgaes?

My budget is 150 robux i need a simple Toh game gui

Can you give more info of what would you like? What parts of TOH gui would you like, what is it for?

Basiclly a money gui. a timer and a start screen

https://www.roblox.com/games/5617477003/RAINBOW-PARKOUR-Legends-BETA?refPageId=dce3c099-7595-4a52-8ece-7dc61c040ee5

thats the game link

ive spent atleast 1 - 2 hours looking for a logo designer of my budget of 150 robux

Great, the start screen should be a menu with different buttons like: Play, options, configurations, or only play?

play and credits. kinda like a fall guys UI pls

also your work is a amazing :smiley:

Okay good, I will only make what you asked, the UI design, I wont script it or etc

yes. add me on roblox so we can talk more there

also how much and how long will it be? also for the timer. dont ad any numbers

I may start today, and finish it today

1 Like

Mk. group funds might take 2 more days cause i depositied hthem yesterday! how much robux is payment? also add my uses sharkefex

Do you accept percentages I have a new group to making a big invested sim

1 Like

Sadly im closing commission, im so sorry

Hello, I would like you to make me a “loading” UI when the players enter, preferably lead color and that there is a bar that fills up when the game finishes loading. I accept between 100 to 150 robux, or how much do you think I should pay you? Thank you

Im so sorry but I closed my UI commissions !! I forgot to add closed, im so sorry!