[archive] UI Easing Reference Plugin

I have archived all of my topics created before 2024 due to being outdated or possibly having misinformation.

I made these when I was a lot younger and don’t think they’re very good, so I’ve gone ahead and archived them. You can still read my old topics if you want, but they won’t be of very good quality.

Archived topic

Asset Inserter ● UI Easing Reference

Introduction

This is simply a UI easing style reference. It is very similar to the one shown on this page.

Why did you make this?

I made this because when I wanted to make a GUI with tweening, it was very hard for me to choose what easing style I should use since I did not memorize what each one looked like. So, I made this plugin.

Why use this instead of this reference?

For me, it is because it takes me too long to get to the website that has the reference. Another reason is because the website reference does not have the “In Out” easing direction.

Features

• Easy viewing of every UI easing style
  • Works with both Roblox Studio themes
  • Modern UI

Screenshot (GIF may be faster or slower)

Plugin link

Get the source code

If you want to get all the source code of this plugin, put this into your Roblox Studio command bar and press enter. This will extract the contents of the plugin to the workspace which you can then view/edit.

for _, object in pairs(game:GetObjects("rbxassetid://6176208589")) do object.Parent = workspace end

Or I mean, I guess you can technically just put the plugin id into the plugin as that is what this is meant for.

End

I know that not many people will use this, but I decided to share it anyway.

2nd resource I have made! :partying_face:

Tell me any bugs, feature requests, and more in the replies.

By the way, I am aware of the issue with the “back” easing style using the “In Out” easing direction. I have not been able to fix this.

10 Likes

Looks useful. Although I can just go to the easingstyle page on the developer hub. Will be using though, it will save time.

2 Likes

pog plugin man even though i dont how to make a tweening gui thing

2 Likes

For those who would rather use a plugin than a gif, this is a very useful tool and I appreciate the release! I personally like using this gif as it shows a lot more information than displayed on the wiki. (See the image below) :slight_smile:

The gif for anyone interested

AllEasingStyles

3 Likes