UI editor does not snap when resizing

Been over a month and a simple issue has not been fixed.

2 Likes

I have forwarded this to @Bug-Support with hopes that they can at least provide an update.

2 Likes

This seriously needs to be fixed. It’s been over a month and still nothing about when this is going to be fixed?

This causes havoc amongst developers and their income on the platform simply because roblox isn’t paying attention to this issue like they should.

3 Likes

I was told in another post that a fix should be out either this week or next week so if we hold on a bit longer although unreal engine is starting to look like a brand new opportunity for me.

2 Likes

Could you link to the post please?

1 Like
1 Like

When can we expect a fix? This is too fundamental to not work for so long

1 Like

Read the reply above yours.

2 Likes

Thank you, I am still amazed that Roblox can leave us without any update on the only bug report of it.

Would be great if @thirdtakeonit would’ve notified us of this change when they said earlier that they will:

[…] follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Yeah not sure if it’s a transparency thing within ROBLOX but the person who responded to the bug report message stated:

I have no updates for this issue yet!

The ticket has been given to the right team of engineers, I will ping them regarding this!

2 Likes

Hi all, we are actively working on a fix that should go live relatively soon, but we can’t give a specific date.

3 Likes

Sure pray it’s soon. I’ve missed out on a lot of commissions due to this bug that I’d expect with this severity to be patched out as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m not aware of any updates for this issue at the moment, unfortunately! But I contacted the team working on it, and they will deliver some updates soon!

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

Hello, thank you for being the first one to officially update us on the issue.

Is there any estimated time when this will be fixed and an explanation of how is it possible that core feature is broken for almost 2 months without simply (if possible) reversing the part of the update, that broke the feature?

Thank you once again.

1 Like

I dont wanna be that one person but 2 months for a fix to snap ui kinda sounds extreme if you ask me obviously I can’t fix that cause I aint experienced like them but dang…

2 Likes

Just to provide some additional context, the fix for this would already be released if not for a skipped release and rollback happening and some other internal factors.

Sometimes things just line up badly despite our best efforts, sorry about that.

5 Likes

I have also noticed when changing UI size to {0,0,0,0} and then trying to scale it, the result of it comes out to be {nan,0,nan,0}

The UI editing seems to be very buggy in general once 571 was released

2 Likes

When will the fix be released?

1 Like

This is probably unrelated and should be filed separately

1 Like

A whole month later and this is still happening… Insane

2 Likes