UI frame problems when testing on roblox game

Hey! I got a problem over here while I was testing my new menu UI for my game, problem is that on studio everything seems to be right, otherwise, when I test on Roblox directly, the UI frame is cutted, I attach a screenshot of the exact issue. I would thank a lot if someone could help me out to solve the inconvenience.

Thanks!

2 Likes

when setting the size of the ui use scale and not offset

1 Like

what do you mean exactly? I am not understanding
Because on studio everything seems to be right, but when testing on roblox, it seems like on the picture.

1 Like

Download the AutoScale-Lite plugin and open it in the studio click ‘‘Unit Conversion’’ and Press both scales once you select any Frames, Text Labels, text boxes, or anything else related to UI that you have inside your game.

1 Like

That will be useful, thanks! I’ll set this as the correct answer once I test it by today at night and it’s working fine.

1 Like

Hey! I’ve installed plugin and i’m currently on the studio, what I should exactly do for adjust it?

Select any Frame, TextLabel, TextBox, or anything related to GUI/UI once you selected that go to the ‘‘Plugins’’ tab and find the AutoScale Lite Plugin after that you click ‘‘Unit Conversion’’ and press both Scaled and it should be fixed for and on any Device.

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for your help on that, it really saved me. Now my text or images inside the frame are not in the center as before, is it possible to fix that too with the plugin? In that case, could you please explain it to me?

Can you provide any screenshots if possible? Other than that you could maybe just move it to the center again by dragging or checking if you used the AutoScale Plugin on those as well.

Hello! Here’s the screenshot of how it looks like In-game, because on studio it seems to be centered.

Screenshot_137
Try to put
Screenshot_138
Go inside the Frame Properties and see if you put the size to {1,0},{1,0} the exact size as I put (Do this when you used the AutoScale Plugin (Scaled) on the Frame)

Furthermore, just see if you put the Anchor Point on the Text Labels, and Image Labels to 0.5, 0.5 and place it correctly in the middle again for everything.

So Frame = Size {1,0},{1,0}
ImageLabels, TextLabels, TextBoxes = AnchorPoint 0.5, 0.5

Also Check If You Actually Put the UI/GUI in the middle by checking for these lines that appear to figure out the actual middle of your screen

Example of the lines that appear to find the exact middle:

1 Like