[UI] Image not loading in Studio but loading in-game

Hi!

I have a problem with UI images loading. They are imagebuttons but the image only loads in game, not during studio test mode or in studio edit mode. I’ve seen lots of problems the other way around, but never this problem. Can someone help?

Thanks,
R0bl0x10501050

Hi there, can your provide some screenshots for reference? Is there any errors in the output? Perhaps your Ui’s are off the screen.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I deleted the images and undid and restarted studio and now they appear. Thanks for the help though!

I think I know what happened. I was in Team Create and all UI images (not frames, textlabels, etc.), unions, and meshes created/upload by ANOTHER PERSON do not appear. However, parts and everything else created by another person (I haven’t tested decals yet) shows up. Why does this happen?

That is a bug perhaps. Team create sometimes doesn’t sync to match up with your work done and what your partner sees. Your best bet is to restart studio, and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, it’s often best to file a bug report at that time if you genuinely think it’s a bug, if in this case you haven’t found any errors in scripts or ect.

Thanks, but I have one last question. There is another bug where it adds a space to my search when I press enter in the Toolbox search. Is this happening to you too?

No, I haven’t had that issue. There has been however previous bugs about that I believe…

Never mind, it got fixed! Thanks though!