UI PLUS | Ui radial menu - nudge, autoscale and more

UI PLUS

Recently I have released UI PLUS, one of my first plugins, which aims to resolve many aspects that the current UI editor lacks.

INFO

Here’s a preview of the current UI

As you can tell, it has many features that other plugins do, just packed into one, quick and easy to use plugin.

HOW DO I USE THE PLUGIN?

To toggle the UI, all you do Is hold tab WHILE you have a UI element selected, then you may hover your mouse on, or near any of the prompts, and let go of tab to apply the change. To cancel, simply hold your mouse near the centre ring, and let go off of tab.

EXTRA FEATURES

In addition to the features which are shown in the UI above, I have also semi overhauled the “Roblox UI editor” UI.

What’s changed? Well, first off, my goal was to make the editor less obtrusive, so to achieve that, I first off changed the transparency and colours of the markers

As well as that, I have made the selection outline much more transparent, allowing you to view smaller images easier.

And that’s it! Feel free to get the plugin here Aeroooo UI - Roblox

I am open to suggestions, tips or feature requests, so feel free to speak your mind Ahah.

61 Likes

I love your plugin. Definitely needs more support!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

This plugin is quite a really handy tool for UI designing and it has a lot of functions that have been put together!

I really liked the wheel control, it reminds me of blender rendering options, but there are few problems I met with.

But overall, I loved using it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

feel free to let me know if there’s anything you feel like should be added/changed. Glad you like it though!

2 Likes

I love the plugin. Really helps now that I’m tryna up my UI game. Deserves more support and love.

1 Like

Not to ruin the fun, but I do have a question: is this plugin safe? At least can you open-source it?

1 Like

I’ve seen LaAero’s stuff. It’s legit.

3 Likes

What an amazing plug in. Good job.

1 Like

Looks great! I probably won’t be using it but is the auto scale feature automatically converting offset to scale or does it insert constraints for UI objects.

Every plugin is opensourced, if you know how to access the source feel free to dig in. None of the code is obfuscated/locked down :slight_smile:

and yes, i can reassure you, it is safe hahah.

1 Like

Appreciated! Thank you, glad you like it.

1 Like

I would like to give some suggestions and ask a small question.

Suggestions:

• Make the handles go further out when the UI element is very small

• When dragging the UI you could make the mouse cursor disappear along with the handles (also when dragging the UI the handles tend to become squares)

Images

(going a little farther out would be nice)
WEEE

(the screenshot did not take the cursor so it ain’t visible, but yes, it becomes square when dragging)
hehehe.PNG

And here’s the small question:

• LAGGGG?

The plugin seems to take a lot of resources some times.

1 Like

Seems promising, but I am not sure if this is a bit but it seems to be SUPER small on my screen (I screenshot the main part, but in contrast to the size of the screen and studio, it is very small)

Also, the little indicators seem to be broken for me

1 Like

Interesting, I will look into the intensive resource bug.

And for the handles, I will see what I can do, possibly make them dynamically sized.

Def a bug, ill fix that for sure. Mind just letting me know what size your screen is?

1980*1080
Is my monitor resolution

1 Like