UI Pricing Options

, , ,

So recently, I’ve been trying to practice UI Design to shift away from being a GFX Artist after seeing more developers use A.I generative programs to make thumbnails and icons.

Because of this, I’ve spent the last few weeks making these personal UI examples that could be used for a potential portfolio while maintaining a metal texture style.

The following UI that’s displayed below is currently my most recent one, which I personally think is the best one that I’ve made so far.

The other UI’s that I made for practice are listed below, which are somewhat good as well.

I also think that the UI texture-based style that I’m using may also be little unique and uncommon since most people just focus on making cartoony or less detailed UI, which leads me to a certain question that I’ve had for a while now.

Based on the first example, how much should my work cost?

• 1k to 5k Robux
  • 5k to 10k Robux
  • 10k to 20k Robux
  • 20k to 30k Robux

0 voters

2 Likes

This UI looks VERY good! I’d say it should be at least 5,000 Robux for all of it, and at most 15,000 Robux. Great job on it!

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

I actually love the style of the UI. It is very nice. The colours and gritty look is very nice! I probably wouldn’t spend more than 12k, the quality is really good.

2 Likes