UI Resizing weird

Hey there!!

So I’m running into a problem to when I resize my GUI, it… Doesn’t size properly. I think a visual will help, so here is a video of what is happening:

I want it to stay (proportional?) to how it originally was.

I know this post was probably super confusing, so if you need clarification I will be happy to provide you with some!

Thank you so much,
Robyn

1 Like

Is this a new issue you’ve run into after having it work properly before, or is this the first time you are doing this?

I haven’t used this resizing tool, but have you set the Scale, Anchor point, or size inthe GUI properties window first?
If you have you may have to set your Properties correctly to have it scale properly.

1 Like

This is the first time, and yes I have messed around with offset, scale and anchor point.

1 Like

yea, ive noticed that scrolling frames in particular are terrible at resizing; they ALWAYS break. hopefully roblox will find a way to change this, as you cant really have scrolling frames with mobile support that way.

1 Like

I fixed it! I just needed to set the scale to 1 for X and Y and then the offset to my desired value (as negative).

For anyone else coming upon this problem of GUIs resizing weirdly:
For position - Set position in offset.
For size - Set scale to 1 for both X and Y then, type the position you set in offset except as a negative number. This should fix the issue. If not, play around with it a bit.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

question… will theis resize correctly on a different device with the risize plugin?

I don’t know what you mean by “resize plugin” but yes, this does work on all devices.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.