UI Rotation not staying in line

I am currently using TweenService to Tween the ImageLabels Rotation(360)

But, as you can see in the video the ImageLabel dosent stay in line and moves a bit weirdly.

Any fixes to this?

https://gyazo.com/745591a2f4749ca25b11ea8404ee2d41

Sounds like an issue with your tween settings, posting that script will help us.

Also im mobile atm, but your link isnt opening for me… maybe it will open for others?

function LoadingScene(Duration,Position)
	local Info = TweenInfo.new (2,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear,Enum.EasingDirection.In,-1)
	local Ring = UI.Main.Load
	TweenTransparency(Ring,0)
	local Tween = TweenService:Create(Ring,Info,{Rotation = -360})
	Tween:Play()
	wait(Duration)
	TweenTransparency(Ring,1)
	Tween:Pause()
	Ring.Rotation = 0
end

TweenTransparency is another function I wrote

Try changing the imagelabel’s rotation manually, and tell me if it moves its position

it dosent move position it just looks like it goes out of line, did you see the gif I posted?

It looks like the image is rotating around a certain point.

is it todo with the anchor point property, if so Im not sure how to adjust it so its in centre

Hold on, I’m going to test something.

local ts = game:GetService('TweenService')
local ti = TweenInfo.new(3, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.In, -1)
local tween1 = ts:Create(script.Parent, ti, {Rotation = -360})
tween1:Play()

I used this script for something, it didn’t move out of line like yours did.

Could you share the image asset you’re using for a loading wheel? It seems to me that the image itself isn’t centered, causing it to wobble when you rotate it

loadingicon.rbxm (2.5 KB)

Yeah, just as I suspected. There’s nothing wrong with your code, the loading circle image is off center. I marked the actual center of the image asset in red, and the approximate center of the circle in green.

1 Like

gotya, ill make sure to recenter the image thanks