Ui scale position

Hey !

I’m just trying to correctly scale the size and position of my Ui but there is some problems.

All the gui position and size are edited with the “Scale” value, and i added some “UiAspectRatioConstraint” by using this plugin to always keep the same gui size.

When the gui is scaled without “UiAspectRatioConstraint” then all the Ui size change but not stay same, i mean like the slot bar lose their square shape for example

When the gui is scaled with some “UiAspectRatioConstraint” then the size is perfect but the position between each different ui change… this is what i want to fix
The only solution i find to fix this problem is to put everything in the same ScreenGui / frame but it is not really good.

Here is how it look without UiAspectRatioConstraint
6f6853b797f44f40c4ddfd45159245ca

Here is how it look with UiAspectRatioConstraint on a normal ScreenSize

Here is how it look with UiAspectRatioConstraint on a random ScreenSize… the size is good but the position change… i’m looking to fix that

Have you scaled the position or are you using offset? You can use that plugin to scale the position as well as size, if you haven’t done so already I’d try that.