UI scaling issues (rectangle currency tab)

I have this tab UI that displays my in-game currency. The scaling become unreadable on ios devices, however, and I am looking for some solutions. As you can see the buttons remain in-tact but when it’s a rectangle it becomes a bit harder to manage.

The properties are:
-RelativeXY SizeConstraint property
-UIAspectRatioConstraint as a child with an AspectRatio of 3 (it over-rides the size)
-I use all Scale to size it (none is offset)

Any advice/things to try would be very helpful! Know any constraints/change of properties that might help? Thanks!

PC:

Ios Tablet:
\

2 Likes

The scale of all objects doesn’t change in sync, so the main issue seems to be either

• Objects are not in the same location
  • Objects have Different properties (such as SizeConstraint)

Unfortunately, i will not provide a help including what you currently uses (UIAspectRatioConstraint) as i’ve never used it for anything.

All design that are all similar and is arranged like a menu or such should be in a SINGLE FRAME only, for any case, even yours and you’ll make it transparent as you don’t need additional details, This Frame will basically contains all your buttons, then all you need to do is to EDIT the frame and NOT the buttons,
they only need to be made via Scale as you did.

PreviewScale

Essential properties to change in the frame are the SizeConstraint, Position, Size & AnchorPoint

And to fix the text being unreadable, you can set a limit with UISizeConstraint to the main frame,
Although to make the UI stable, you’ll check and update the Size limit via the Main Frame’s AbsoluteSize

otherwise the special screens will see the world flat like earth

EDIT: Reason for putting RelativeXX = UI Position is based on a Horizontal Side, so it have to be resized automatically according to the Player’s Large dimensions.

2 Likes