UI Scaling not working correctly

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want my UI’s to scale correctly on other devices.
  2. What is the issue?
    Currently, for some odd reason when playing on certain devices it causes the UI to go crazy, after pressing a button or two it re-aligns (sometimes) when it doesn’t re-align it causes the UI to look horrible.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have checked to make sure everything has proper scaling, asked many people about it, and tried many solutions.

Notes:

• The UI is sorted into folders which often cause issues with editing them until you move them out of the folder (even though without the folder the issue still happens)
  • The UI is a package
  • It is not just my devices experiencing this
  • This issue happens in studio as well as actual mobile devices

Examples:
Before pressing “Enter”

After pressing “Enter”

What it looks like:

What it should look like:

Video of it happening in studio
(gyazo.com)

Edit: Changed two images and updated the rbxm because it had a issue on my part, still having the issue though.

The RBXM
MainMenu1.rbxm (26.9 KB)

1 Like

The easiest way to fix it is to download this Plugin:

2 Likes

There’s no other methods to fixing it? Also I prefer to not use UIAspectRatioConstraint, it tends to cause more harm then good for me.

I think there is other method but idk how, the Plugin is the very very simple way to fix it, since im using it to for all of my gui.

A basic explanation, you must use scale rather than offset when positioning/sizing your UI.
Refer to this thread:

Also, I would not recommend using folders to organise your UI and instead recommend you use frames.

If you would take time to actually read my post, you would see that it is infact made using scale and not offset.
I do use frames?