UI Scaling Problem

Hello, while I was making a game, one of my friends brought my attention on the UI. So I tried playing with the tabs in studio, and I can see the problem. I’ve tried many solutions, such as aspectratioconstraint, using scale udim but none of these seem to solve the problem, hence why I’m seeking for help.

Here’s a GIF of the problem. Hopefully I can find a solution!

I think this is just roblox itself. It just scales weird because roblox just squashes it together

Is there any solution to it? I don’t see this anywhere in the other games

I don’t belive so, unfortunately.

This is my friend’s game, It doesn’t really seem to be happening. https://gyazo.com/5ce55f44b329602fb049de72ca4a3318

To me, it looks like the circle buttons’ positions aren’t scaled.

Hi Epic_OFF,

For UI development, I’ve run into this problem countless of times. My usual go-to method has been to fit buttons inside a Frame. Anchor the buttons at a position centered inside the Frame, e.g. (0.5, 0.5), then size and position the buttons through their Scale properties within the Frame (until they look most appealing to you). Frames typically do an excellent job at constraining UI instances.

The position is offset i think. make sure that the numbers on position are In front of the columns (1,0) instead of behind (0,1)