Start Screen

Deploy Screen. A bit cramped rn

Aircraft Customization

Help Screen start.

Please send suggestions.

5 Likes

The level info and the bar above is not aligned properly

1 Like

I also think for the 3rd picture you should scale the flags the same size and give them a bit of spacing

1 Like

Not bad, looks a little plain though. You might want to add some more color to the UI unless if you don’t want that to match the theme of the game.

1 Like

Hey, its looks good! I like the colors you have choosen for it, but only thing that i’d Chance would be changing start Screen. I’d add some background for the flags and give some space so they woun’t be connected. Overall i like it!

1 Like

is this like naval warfare revamped?i would love to see it. remove the border from the text it doesn’t look good unless you make it thicker. i don’t like how everything’s a diff font. and change the naval combat pacific logo image thing to make it like a circle and a line and just better.

1 Like

image This?

My problem with colors Is I cant figure out what color to mix in with the blue and red.

Well, what I see is that this is a military-type game. In that case, I would guess it’s fine to have plain colors since that would match the theme.

1 Like

Yes

Any text in specific or just in general?

Ill add a UI corner

1 Like

Im gonna use camera angles in the background.

I was kinda going for almost as if they’re clashing since ingame those are the two teams.

1 Like

I remade the image to have them meet in the center.

all the text has borders, i dont like it in general

the black lines?

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 3.15.47 PM

example: yeah the black lines on it

Personally I think the stroke makes it look cleaner.

1 Like