UI SUITE PRO (old Auto-Size GUI PRO)

I don’t think I will release a lite version BUT I’ll make the plugin free for a limited period of time.
I think it will be free 2022-10-28T22:00:00Z2022-10-29T22:00:00Z
for Halloween :grin: :jack_o_lantern:

please add images to your post

done!
hope you guys like the main design! :smiley:

Make Size GUIs color scheme be like darkmode like roundify corners other same for free icons
other then that good job!

1 Like

I don’t see a point to lots of these plugin features. I’m not buying the plugin, as I think it would be a waste. Why do you need a size gui menu? This doesn’t make sense! And because you have that menu, why do you have offset option? Offset isn’t even remotely useful, at least for me. Offset is individual pixels, and that would not convert the size to fit on all devices.

Please give me a reason why I should use this plugin.

NEW UPDATE
Fixed some bugs, when you add an image it automatically selects it, added more images to the library!

As many people requested, I added the offset option because it comes handy when you want to size something easily! Offset ISN’T scaled on all devices, that’s why there is also the SCALE option that automatically scales the GUI on all screens, tested on all screens, the process works perfectly.

ok sure!
thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile:

As you suggested I added a new option!
The dark mode option in the options menu!
Hope you like it!

lightmode:

darkmode:

1 Like

NEW UPDATE
Added UI Aspect Ratio Constraint button in the size gui menu! Fixed minor bugs, such as lag, GUIs now are more futuristic!

EVERYONE UI SUITE PRO IS FREE FOR A DAY!
DON’T LOSE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET IT!
link:

1 Like

Be fast guys!
Last minutes and the plugin won’t be free anymore!

FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKED LITE VERSION IS OUT NOW!
ADDED A NEW AUTO-CARTOONIFY GUI FEATURE!

this can come handy for those who want to save some time, something I would have probably appreciated having before. +1

1 Like

OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER

NEW BIG UPDATE TO THE PRO VERSION!
Added styles frame, with this you can select any GUI object and style it however you want to!
there are a lot of styles, from cartoon to futuristic!

OFFICIAL ROBLOX GROUP