Moved to a new post
Looking on that, how much people don’t know how to scale UIs and add
UIAspectRatioConstraint into them I wanted to make UI designing plugin. And some functions in plugin really save time!
This plugin will cost
~15 robux, but now it’s free for testing!
UI Tools is my first ever plugin and includes:
- Dark an White theme support
- Scale UIs On All Screens (Includes
- Set Anchor Point To Middle
- Design UIs (Deletes borders,
TextScaled = true,
TextWrapped = true,
- Custom Border Rounding
In future of this plugin development I have some ideas what can I add:
- Settings (Set properties, that will change when click
Design UIsbutton, Add UIAspectRatioConstraint
false, What anchor point will set when you click on
Set Anchor Pointbutton, Check For Updates
- Set UI color right in the plugin
- Add gradient (2 color gradient, 2 colors you selected)
You can install the plugin here:
Current plugin version: 1.6
If you installed plugin before this post, please navigate to manage plugins tab and update the plugin.
If you found bug, you can dm me on devforum!
- Added plugin update checker
UIAspectRatioConstraint- Now you can select GUI and pressing scale UIs on all screens button and it will add
UIAspectRatioConstraintto all GUI’s children! Also now it adds
UIAspectRatioConstraintto buttons and others, not frames and scrolling frames only. Also added
ViewportFrameinto the list.