UI Tools: The All-In-One Interface Design Solution

Where can I find this? Just wanna see if it fits my needs. Or was this like a one time sale? Still though, great work I love how the scaling feature actually works unlike auto scale.

Here:

Do note that its scaling features are bad compared to what the current version of the plugin has.

2 Likes

I’m having a similar issue to this after downloading it for the first time today. In Icons, if I select any option (filled/regular/sharp/etc.), the main search bar locks up and I become unable to change what I am searching for. The only way I’ve been able to fix it is by restarting Studio.

If any support could be given, that would be great. Thanks for the wonderful resource!

Thanks for pointing this out. I forgot to remove some old code which caused this issue. It should be fixed in the latest version (build b248dc). I’ll make a notification about the fix.

2 Likes

It works! Thank you so much for the prompt fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woah, been a while since I commented, but well, forgot to say something!

Have you thought of adding an option to, instead of inserting the icon, replacing it with a selected ImageLabel / ImageButton? Would speed up workflow by a ton!

(P.S, how do you manage to upload transparent images without them having some sort of black artifacting around the edges of it?)

Hey, that sounds like a great idea. Although I probably won’t be able to find time to work on it this month, I’ll keep it in mind to update the plugin with this feature.

I forked Pixelfix to automate this process. It was very slow, most likely because it’s written in JavaScript.

1 Like

Changing the ClassName of an object hasn’t been working for a while, any updates on when will it be fixed?

It works for me.

Make sure you allow HTTP requests to this domain:

You can manage permissions here:

Oh forgot that existed, thanks!

1 Like

are we allowed to use some of the scaling and positioning source code for our own projects?

The fact that you can view the source of any plugin does not automatically make it open-source.

To answer your question, no, you’re not allowed to use or re-distribute the source code of this plugin.

If you want to scale the interface in your game during runtime with minimal effort, I recommend looking into UIScale.

Great plugin, well worth the price! One question:
When I use Fast Scale on my UI, the AutomaticSize and AutomaticCanvasSize stops working. Is there a way to exclude certain objects from Fast Scale?

There’s no convenient way to do that. What you can do is select all UI elements you want to scale, rather than scaling the entire ScreenGui. Make sure to not select the ScreenGui instance when you do so.

I tried to do that, but it didn’t fast scale the children.

That’s the intended behavior as I hadn’t considered such a use case. It actually makes sense to include the children, but I don’t know what I was thinking back then.

I’m able to make a quick update to change the behavior of fast scale. I also don’t think it’ll cause any issues for other users, but I’ll make it an option in the settings anyway.

Okay, thanks! When should I expect this to be published?

Just published it.

Here are the highlights of the most recent update:

• revamped message/notification system,
  • added a setting as per your suggestion,
  • added a setting as per @EmotiveCloudiest’s suggestion in #109,
  • fixed a few interface bugs.

2 new notifications:

The second one is exclusive to this update and will expire in a week. I’ve also updated the notification regarding the licenses. You can now select and copy text, and the messages are formatted better.

Here’s the other message:

2 Likes

Works great! Thank you for the help!

(best ui plugin out there)

probably not an issue but idk

are those brackets supposed to be there?

Yes, that’s intended. I replaced double quotes with square brackets because they didn’t fit everywhere.

1 Like